$1,000,000 - Montérégie: Yet another Célébration 2017 millionaire!
Montréal, January 27, 2017 – Montérégie resident Lorraine Lafond Dionne pocketed a win-at-home prize of $1,000,000 during the Célébration 2017 gala event of January 15.
• Lottery: Célébration 2017
• Prize won: $1,000,000
• Draw date: January 15, 2017
• Winner’s place of residence: Montérégie
• Retailer: Metro (7000 Avenue Plaza, Sorel-Tracy)
• The retailer will receive a 1% prize of $10,000.
• Claim centre: Loto-Québec headquarters in Montréal
• Ms. Lafond Dionne received her Célébration 2017 ticket as a gift.
• Early on the day following the televised gala, the lucky winner’s spouse couldn’t sleep and decided to check the ticket on the Internet.
• Hearing noise in the next room, Ms. Lafond Dionne got up to join her spouse.
• When she saw the tickets in front of him, she asked “Did I win a car?!”
• He simply replied, “A bit more than that!”
Claiming lottery prizes in gaming establishments
Lottery prizes may now be claimed at the gaming halls in Trois-Rivières and Québec City as well as at Loto-Québec’s offices in Montréal and Québec City. The same service is available at the Casino de Montréal, the Casino du Lac-Leamy, the Casino de Charlevoix and the Casino de Mont-Tremblant. For more information, see the Loto-Québec website page at loteries.lotoquebec.com/en/winners/you-have-won.
Loto-Québec aims to responsibly and efficiently manage games of chance in a controlled and measured fashion, in the interest of all Quebecers. Entertainment is at the heart of its activities. From January 1 to December 31, 2016, Loto-Québec paid out a record-breaking 104 prizes worth $1 million or more in Québec.